Real Time Feedback Made Easy
Runners know how common overuse injuries can be. The TgForce sensor and its associated App provide the following features:
- Peak Positive Acceleration of the tibia while running
- Impact information in real time through Visual or Audio feedback
- Real time tibial shock & cadence data for evaluating and transitioning to a lower impact running gait
- Charts and Exportable data for further analysis
- A lightweight Bluetooth Smart Sensor
- Free companion App available on the iTunes App store
Set a specific maximum g threshold (the gMax), and the App will let you know immediately if you exceed it while running.
- Treadmill Running? Try using the Visual Feedback on your iPhone or iPad
- Outside on the track? Use the Audio feedback (while listening to your favorite music)
The Latest in Sensor Technology
While other running technologies provide sensors attached to your shoes, the wireless TgForce sensor is meant to be attached directly to your body (the anteromedial aspect of the distal tibia).
This is the method used by multiple scientific studies, and it assures you are obtaining meaningful impact data.
The wearable sensor provides impact data in real time. You are free to review the data at a later time, but you’ll obtain greater benefits if the data is immediately delivered.
Compare and review how cadence and impact are related using the Graphic Analysis View
Features for Professionals and Serious Runners
- Peak Positive Acceleration (PPA) of the tibia, in g unit (gravity unit)
- Cadence – Number of steps per minute.
- Number of footsteps
- Elapsed Time
- Fine tuning through advanced settings
- Export raw data for further analysis
- All Features >
- Transition to minimalist
- Gait retraining
- Injury prevention